Friday, October 31, 2008

A couple of videos



Oh my God, noooo! But...but I mailed in my vote two weeks ago! *sobs inconsolably*

I love viral ads like this and I think Obama has used them to great effect this election.

I also think his "infomercial" was sedate to the point of dull, and that's exactly how he wanted it. Nothing at all in it that could seem "Marxist" or "terrorist." A lot that said "presidential" and "stable."

And a final thought:



It's McCain's zombie grin that gets me in this one.

Comments:
That bike ad is soooo funny and scary! Perfect for Halloween! I did worry that Obamas strong showing in recent polls might put some people off voting... EEeeeek!
 
It it is the scariest video out there! :) I agree, I'm really worried about complacency--Obama seems to be working really hard against it but there's only so much one can do...

*crosses fingers*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]