Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Blame it on My Heart!"

This week, the romantic story of two doormats who waste years of their life in service of a sociopath! He was an abusive liar, but the two who loved him would only murmur..."Blame it on My Heart!"

(I swear, I wanted to slap both of the romantic leads REALLY HARD in this one).





I think it's pretty clear Tod's got a thing for Jerry as well (I'm not sure why a boy would be showing another boy the "buttercup under the chin" trick, lol).



That...really should have been a deal-breaker. But no, darn that Jerry, his cold-blooded psychopathic charm is just too much!









And I can only conclude that these two wet sponges are perfectly suited to each other...at least until another crazy abuser comes along (or, more likely, Jerry swears he has mended his ways) and they both fall all over themselves to please him...

Labels:


Comments:
I was late in reading this one.
It is so AWFUL! And yet, spookily accurate about how "codependent relationships" work!
I know people exactly like the three of them.

Not an exact match, but this is like a comic book version of Sartre's "No Exit"!
 
Fresca, hell is other people indeed! :) And yes, I agree...it's all meant to be romantic, but I do actually know people who are like "Oh, that scamp!" and cover for them...
 
James Kirk, alias: Jerry Wilkins.

Spock, alias: Francine.

Bones, alias: Tod.

Not a terribly uncommon situation, really. Especially with chaps like Jerry GQMF Wilkins going around flashing their "impish grin", (the mental image that arises from that phrase is creepy, not charming).
 
Oh, how I wanted to argue with you about that impish Jim. :) But alas, he is a scamp and I love him! I would hope that in reality I wouldn't put up with his shenanigans, but the "Oh, I'm such a naughty boy" schtick has worked on me in the past... ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]